The quality of your life will depend upon the quality of the questions you ask yourself.
So over the past few years I’ve curated and collected some the best questions that I ask myself and my clients, to get into a state of reflection, learning and growth.
Here are 5 (of 15) questions to ask yourself to look back at 2018, and to set a compass for 2019.
1. What were the two or three major themes that kept recurring? These can be single words or phrases.
2. What did you accomplish this past year that you are the most proud of, and why?
3. What was missing from last year as you look back?
4. Out of all the places you went or experienced, where did you feel most creative and productive?
5. What is one goal that excites you the most for 2019?
Have a go at these and if you care to share #5 with me I’d love to hear it! Just comment below.
Want to view all 15 questions? Click here. If you prefer, you can also download all the questions in a printable PDF below.